|Home | About Us | Property Finder | Resort Selector | Getting There | News | Contact Us | Snowlinks|
|| Special Offers | Advertise|
Terms and Conditions
Search for your ideal property by country
or by resort
"The Snow Co" and "The Snow Company" are trading names of The Snowco.com (Lincoln) Limited
1. All information appertaining to properties featured on The Snow Co website has been provided by the owners/managers/agents of the properties concerned. The Snow Co can take no responsibility for the accuracy of the information given.
2. Except where otherwise specified, we, Thesnowcompany.com Ltd, act only as an agent in respect of all bookings we take and/or make on your behalf. We accept no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any services or arrangements you purchase (arrangements) or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any arrangements. For all arrangements, your contract will be with the supplier of the arrangements.
3. The terms and conditions of the supplier(s) of your confirmed arrangements will apply to your booking. These terms and conditions may limit and/or exclude the supplier's liability to you. Copies of these conditions are available on request from us.
4. If you need to cancel or amend a confirmed booking, cancellation/amendment charges will generally be payable. The amount of such charges varies according to the time your notice of cancellation is received by the supplier concerned before departure. Please check the suppliers terms and conditions.
5. Except where otherwise advised or stated in the booking conditions of the supplier concerned, all monies you pay to us for arrangements will be held on behalf of the supplier(s) concerned.
6. You are strongly recommended to take out personal travel insurance for all members of your party. Some suppliers require that you do so. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance you purchase is adequate and appropriate for your particular needs. Please read your policy details on receipt and take them with you on holiday.
7. Unless you tell us otherwise, we are entitled to assume that all members of your party are British citizens who hold or will hold full British passports valid for the entire duration of the arrangements you chose to purchase. Information on visa, passport and health requirements, where given and applicable, is so given on this basis. Requirements may change and you are therefore strongly recommended to check the up to date position with the supplier of the arrangements, Passport Office, appropriate embassy or consulate or your doctor as applicable in good time before departure.
8. If you have any complaints concerning any services we provide, you must inform us straight away in writing and in any event within 28 days of the end of any arrangements booked through us. We regret we cannot accept any liability if we are not so notified. Our maximum liability to you if we are found to have been at fault in relation to any service we provide (as opposed to any service provided by any third party such as an accommodation owner for whom we are not responsible) is limited to the commission we have earned or are due to earn in relation to the booking in question. We do not exclude or limit any liability for death or personal injury which arises as a result of our negligence or that our employees whilst acting in the course of their employment.
9. Whilst we will endeavour to find a property suitable for the purpose required, no responsibility can be taken should the person renting the property feel that the property is not suitable for the purpose intended.
10. We or our advertisers can not be held responsible for any typographical errors on www.thesnowco.com
11. No responsibility will be accepted for the behaviour of guests renting properties either featured or sourced by us.
12. Rates and conditions are subject to change without notice.
13. Our resort selector is featured as a guide only, no responsibility can be accepted should you feel the information is incorrect or misleading.